Is anyone else attending the AGM?

This forum is for polite and reasonable discussion of topics related to the Loch Rannoch Highland Club Annual General Meeting.

Information relating to the AGM will also be published to this forum.
ATKI004

After using the Conferencing facility to engage with the AGM for the last couple of years, we have booked into the Hotel to attend in person this year. Is anyone else going? It would be good to meet some other Lodge Owners. There didn't seem to be many attending last year, but perhaps there'll be a few more this December. Conferencing is a super idea for those who live at a distance which is why we've used it previously, but it is less personal and you can't have a friendly chat with others, which is why we're attending in 2023. Hope to see some of you there?!?!
HIRS003

Although the hybrid / conferencing model has been great news for many Members who are otherwise unable to attend, my personal preference is for the traditional face to face at Stirling. Its just the little things like having a cup of tea and a chat before the meeting proper starts and invariably I meet many Members who I've known for years but only at the AGM.

Regards, John
ROBE007

We have attended the AGM in past years but unfortunately in recent years December seems to have become a month of great loss, both of close friends and of our own health, so we've found it very challenging being surrounded by Christmas Cheer and feeling anything but cheery. The Conferencing facility has however been helpful. As for 2023 AGM, well we no longer plan anything ahead of time and take a more 'wait and see' attitude with most things life. However whether online or in person we shall be there, fingers crossed!
Ronnie Robertson
HIRS003

Ronnie, you will be most welcome in person or online
ROBE007

Thanks John, I will see how my health/Treatment is at that time.

Ronnie
STOC001

We'll be there as usual. It's so much better to attend in person if you can. It's well worth the drive from North Yorkshire.
See you there,
Jan and Cliff Stock.