Hello! Is anyone still here?

Get to know other Lodge Owners.
ROBE007

Having been locked out of the forum since the turn of the year despite a number of emailed pleas for assistance, I have today eventually gained access, albeit with a new password.
I am saddened to see so few Owners using the Forum, as the original Forum, although part of an ancient website, was much more user friendly for owners and the interaction between owners, offered them a good source for info on Interesting Walks; eating places for lunch; recommendations for evening Dinner etc.
Prior to my June visit to Rannoch, I was wondering if the Chippie van or the Bank van were still visiting the village? Is the Country Store still opened? Any new coffee shops opened in village or nearby?I
Fingers crossed a few Owners have mastered this new website.
Ronnie Robertson
HOUS007

Hi Ronnie. We are here until Thursday so I will try and find out about the vans for you. The local shop is open every day, and the Riverbank cafe across from The Dunalistair is also open. I have just been down to the pool, the water seemed a bit cooler than last year, but OK once you are in. The sauna is lovely, the steam room was lit up, but no steam. I will check that again. We also ate in the hotel bar on Saturday night and it was very good.
I will try and add more before we go.
John
ROBE007

Hi John
Any update on either the Bank Van visiting Kinloch Rannoch or the Chippie?
Ronnie
ATKI004

Hi there. Yes, there are a few Members still using this Forum, but we agree with you that it would be good for more to use it, for information and to get to know others.

The Bank Van was still coming when we were there in the Autumn. Some friends stayed in their Lodge last month and the rumoured Cafe in the Shop has still not materialised, but they saw the Bank Van in the Square.
Family and friends have used the Hotel Pool and Spa Treatments recently and were very pleased with them. Both the Massage and Facials went down very well and they were more than happy with the pool. Our friends and also family with children ate from the Bar Snack Menu and were very pleased. Positive comments were made about there being a few people using canoes on the Loch and also Windsurfing. Although not busy, they said it was great to see adults and children enjoying themselves on the water.

Other friends who attended the Welcome Meeting last month commented on the professional impression that Richard Deak and other Staff gave. They also commended it to those staying in Lodges for information and meeting other Members, and commented positively on Wheelchair Accessibility for those wishing to attend the meetings.

Based on the above comments, we're looking forward to our next stay in our Lodge in a few weeks! We will certainly be dining at the Hotel and giving Spa Treatments a go, but think we're well past canoeing and windsurfing!

Best wishes to everyone, Sue and Richard