When do the Committee Members have their Holidays?

This forum is a series of Frequently Asked Questions about the Club. Owners can also comments answers to the questions in order to better inform each other.
ROBE007

Out of interest, I was wondering when the Committee Members will be able to take time out to have a holiday this year with their Family? They must be both mentally and physically exhausted attempting to sort out the chaos left by previous Committees, whilst trying to organise the Zoom AGM; run the Club without a GM in place and oversee preparations to ensure the Club is ready for owners to have their much needed holidays. All of this they have undertaken, whilst running their own businesses and family lives. Personally I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

They certainly deserve our thanks for sticking with it despite negative comments being made, when many others would have thrown the Towel in saying “If you think you can do a better job of it, then step up to the plate!”

I think as LRHC Owners we all need to cut the Committee and Employees some slack, for coping so admirably with limited staff during this period. We have to remember that as Owners, we have a Duty of Care towards not just the Club`s Employees, but the Committee also.

Ronnie Robertson
ATKI004

Once again, well done Ronnie for your comments about the Committee and Staff - we heartily agree! As we have commented in the past these people deserve medals for doing what they are doing, not the adverse comments and arguments that some Owners fire at them. Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but these Committee Members are Owners just like us and what they are doing is fantastic in terms of trying to right the wrongs and make our Club great again. They are doing their best and as far as we can see, their strategy is positive and moving LRHC forward. Many thanks to the Committee and Staff - we appreciate what you're doing!
LAMO003

Agree with this totally Ronnie.

The new members of this committee are putting the wheels back on the bus after they fell off over the past 7 years and deserve a huge round of applause for all they are doing.
I have just returned from the club and I can see that new seeds are been sown which will take time to grow, but it will bear great fruits of success.

I would even go as far as saying that every committee member should be allocated a free week for what they do for the staff and owners even, as suggested, for those who do not even realise or appreciate.