GLENRANNOCH HOUSE – LRHC’s White Elephant?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mr. R. Robertson
    Participant

Over the years when up at Rannoch I’ve strolled past Glenrannoch House and been shocked at the way Owners’ hard earned money was squandered on this White Elephant by earlier Committees for accommodation to be used by staff from the EU, it has basically been turned into a Loch Rannoch slum with, at times, a giant flag draped from one window whilst other windows had half opened/closed curtains and the general air of abandonment. I feel so sorry for the neighbours but also angry that whilst Owners are having to financially bale out the Club, much needed cash is tied up in this property. I am not alone in reaching this conclusion, a few owners on the ‘alternative’ Forum came up with an interesting proposal that Glenrannoch House be sold and Apartments rented out at a realistic rent to staff requiring accommodation. With this in mind a Proposal has been put forward for the AGM, however such a sale would require 70% of Owners to vote in favour of it. I would ask you to give the matter some careful consideration and if you are in favour of it you vote accordingly rather than use the Proxy Voting System to ensure the vote is carried.
    For further thought/dialogue on this matter log into the Alternative Forum.
    Ronnie Robertson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.